“Every mark I’ve had drawn on my skin connects me to where and who I’ve been – so I never forget who I am and how I got here.”
Tattoos starting at Rs. 1500/-
After 3.5 years as the tattoo artists for Irezumi (the tattoo studio on College Road), we’re scaling down. With no major overheads at our new boutique studio we are able to offer tattoos with our trademark quality, but now starting at Rs. 1500/-
Safe and hygienic
All the equipment in our tattoo studio is imported from abroad and we maintain the safety standards you’ve come to trust and rely on. This includes using…
- An autoclave (producing high pressure steam) to sterilize the tubes we use
- An ultrasonic cleaner to clean smaller components of our equipment
- Fresh needles sealed in packaging that we open in front of you
- Small quantities of ink, so ink that has been exposed to a needle is never reused
- A new set of surgical gloves for each session
We import our ink from abroad to guarantee vibrant tattoos that last. Choose from our portfolio of flash tattoos (ready-made tattoo designs) or visit our studio to get a custom-designed tattoo.
Samples of our work
Chennai’s first female professional tattoo artist
We offer women the choice of being tattooed by Chennai’s first professional female tattoo artist.
Caring for your tattoo
Download our Aftercare Sheet for details on looking after your tattoo.